The backdrop of the white sand, beautiful blue shimmering Caribbean Sea and the beautiful white line of the splashing waves at the Barrier Reef makes San Pedro, Ambergris Caye the perfect backdrop for your wedding! SunBreeze Hotel has been hosting weddings for over two decades. We will coordinate all the necessary legalities and coordination for your wedding while you enjoy and relax. No matter how small or how large the party, we are here at your service.
- Judge or Minister Ceremony
- Tropical Bridal Bouquet
- Groom’s Boutonniere
- Marriage License
- Wedding Venue Set up (Isle and Palm Arch)
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate
- Unlimited wedding consultation
Package Cost: US$ 1490 (set up for up-to 8 persons)
Getting married in Belize Requirements:
To obtain a Belize wedding license, both the bride and groom must be in Belize for at least three business days prior to the date of the wedding.
Documents required for a Wedding in Belize
The following legal documents are required:
If neither the bride nor groom were previously married:
- A completed Belize marriage license application form – notarized by a Justice of the peace;
- A photocopy of the front two pages of the bride and groom’s passports as well as a copy of the pages showing the date of arrival in Belize.
If either (or both) bride or groom were previously married and is now divorced:
- Both of the above items are required;
- A certified copy of the final divorce decree(s).
If either (or both) the bride or the groom is widowed:
- All of the items above;
- A certified copy of the death certificate(s).