Belize has a lot to offer with its world-class diving, incredulous Blue Hole at Lighthouse Reef, Glover’s Reef and Turneffe Islands. Our on-site dive center “Ambergris Divers” offers professional diving experience. Read more about our accredited dive center.
See our dive deals, package deals, and standard rates below.
Current Dive Deals
Standard Dive Rates
Local Scuba Diving Trips
Includes tanks, weights, belts
- Single Tank: US$ 57
- Double Tank: US$ 90
- Triple Tank: US$ 124
- Night Dive: US$ 68
- Dive Holchan: US$ 68
- Snorkel Shark Ray
Scuba Diving Charters
- Turneffe North: US$ 220
- Turneffe Elbow: US$ 265
- Blue Hole/Lighthouse: US$ 315 (Blue Hole park fee not included)
- Holchan/Shark Ray (Park fee not included): US$ 51
- Mexico Rocks / Tres Cocos: US$ 51
- Open Water: US$ 507
(PIC Card & Material not included)
- Discover Scuba Diver: $US 186
- Open Water Referral (4 dives): $US 365
(PIC Card not included)
- BCD: US$ 12.38 per day
- Regulator: US$ 12.38 per day
- Snorkel Set: US$ 12.38 per day
- Computer: US$ 32.63 per day
- Shorty Wetsuit: US$ 10.13 per day
All rates are quoted in US$, per person, 12.5% tax included. Subject to change.
At the Onsite Dive Center, you will be greeted by our knowledgeable Managers and staff, who will do everything possible to make your trip a rewarding and enjoyable experience.