5 Nights Adventure Package
- 5 Nights/6 days Deluxe Room Accommodations
- Room tax and Service Charge
- A full day adventure to the ancient Maya city of Lamanai “submerged crocodile” Jungle River Adventure. Enjoy as you wind your way through the Northern River to a village named Bomba, here you will see a rich variety of flora and fauna. From here you will board a private bus that will take you along the Old Pan American Highway to Tower Hill in Orange Walk – along the journey you will enjoy seeing the diverse Belizean Countryside and local villages. Once at Tower Hill another jungle river ride resumes, here you will encounter wildlife including birds, monkeys, and crocodiles and medicinal plants. Once at the Lamanai Temples you will enjoy a lunch of local fare below the canopy of the jungle and then you guided tour to the Ancient and Largest Mayan Ruin begins, you can visit the museum and enjoy the panoramic view of untouched jungle, Maya mountains and the New River Lagoon while photographing intricate Mayan Carvings. Your jungle tour ends with a short walk through each temple. You are sure to see native wildlife at its very best during this memorable tour.
- A 2 ½ hr Snorkel Trip to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley Marine Reserves. US$ 10 Park Fee and Snorkel Gear Not included. Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley are approximately 4 miles south east of SunBreeze Hotel. It is the single most popular day trip from San Pedro, perfect for snorkeling. Hol Chan is Mayan for ‘little channel.” The entire reserve focuses on a cut through the reef (called a quebrada) which is little more than 25 yards wide and 30 feet deep. Over 160 species of fish have been identified in the reserve, along with nearly 40 species of corals, 5 sponges, 8 algae’s, 2 sea grasses, 3 marine mammals and 3 species of sea turtle. Annexed to Hol Chan is Shark Ray Alley. Nurse Sharks and Rays have a great tolerance for snorkelers and seem to enjoy the human interaction.
- Round Trip Air Transfer (Belize Int’l – San Pedro on Maya Island Air)
Hol Chan Park Fee $10 US per person, and snorkelling gear not included.
Dates: December 19, 2016 to April 30, 2017
US$ 1037.00 Per Person/Double
Dates: May 1 to December 18, 2017